Stamping Simply

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)

I felt it was time to start simple. I haven't stamped just for sake of stamping for a long time now, and I haven't had any mojo etc to do so. So yesterday  I decided I will spend my Saturday relaxing and trying to stamp something just for fun. So, I had to start simply. This is one of the cards I made. I used Timeless treasures set and the Elizabeth single stamp. Some whisper white cardstock and crumb cake seam binding ribbon. For stamping I used crumb cake and soft suede ink pads.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Ilina, you amaze me. I understand you work full time and still do all the things you do. This card is very beautiful.

Wilma
Kathy said…
I love tis card -I never even knew what to do with the elizabeth stamp -Now I know thanks for sharing
Wanda said…
Is that a SU stamp with the shoe and saying? This is nice. I think I'll do this but embossed the Elizabeth stamp in gold. I still have not bought all the new colors.
Angel said…
LOVE your CAS card!
Reyne said…
I have both the Timeless treasures set and the Elizabeth single stamp but didn't think to try them together. Thanks for the inspiration.