Vintage tags

ALL CLASS INSTRUCTIONS - instant download :)
TEA AND COFFE POT CARDS
Baby Blossoms Friends Tote and Love Notes
Love Impressions Mail Box and Love notes 





Here are some tags I made little while ago, when I was experimenting making vintage cards and different looks.
Sorry I have nothing freshly made for you. I have been having some bad migraines this past few days and I didn't get anything done. Hope tomorrow will be better day. :)

Two of the tags use SU! supplies only (the distress kit essentials, nature's walk set and clearly for you sets), the other two (on the right) use non SU! supplies.

Comments

Chris said…
Gorgeous! I just discovered you last week on SCS...love your style! :)
Susan said…
love your tags; I'm gearing this way, more & more with a gift bag to match; take care of those migranes.
Christyne said…
These are WONDERFUL Ilina! I think I'm going to use the Nature Walk tag in one of my workshops. Thanks for the inspiration!
Judy Marshall said…
Ilina, these are gorgeous!! Can you share what inks colours you used? I love making tags! Hope your migraines are gone now, although they leave you feeling worn out....take care!

Hugs ~ Judy
Karen McAlpine said…
Great tags. I love vintage too. Hope you are feeling better.
Sandi said…
I would also be interested in know the colors used -- they are so beautiful and it looks to me like you are a "natural" when it comes to doing vintage projects. Beautiful job on these!!