Sign Up to Demonstrator and get some great freebies

Hi all,

Sorry I have been quiet for few days, I was busy preparing my workshop wow presentation and samples as well my swaps. And when I arrived in Baltimore I couldn't get internet access at the Hotel.
Anyway, I am back and I am happy to say I HAD A BLAST!!!!
The regional was awesome.
I have some samples to show you, but you will need to wait till tomorrow, cause I am pretty tired.

For now I just wanted to share a AWESOME opportunity.



If you sign up to be a demonstrator through me by October 17th you will receive for FREE the above pictured tote for free, as well you will receive the set Eat Chocolate that will show up in the Ocassions Mini catalog in January.


AND....if you are this first one to sign up, you will receive $50 in shopping spree from me.


And that's not all.... all who sign up under me can take my online classes and get my templates for free :) 




Imagine sharing your love of Stampin' Up! with this stylish and practical tote, patterned after our Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper and large enough to carry 12" x 12" card stock and a Paper Cutter, as well as punches, ink pads, and accessories. And with two Starter Kits* to choose from--Standard and Digital+--at a new lower price, there's never been a better time to join the Stampin' Up! family.

SEE WHAT COMES IN THE STARTER KIT HERE

Contact me TODAY to get started with this tote-ally awesome opportunity.
Or go to my SU! site and click on START YOUR OWN BUSINESS 
and my recruiting password is : ilinacrouse

*Sample Starter Kit contents pictured in tote

Comments

bettystamps said…
I was in Baltimore Saturday too. It was a great experience - you fogot to mention that your were a Workshop WOW Demonstrator at Regional! You did a fantastic job. Thanks for taking time to share your great ideas with us. Keep them coming!