Merry Crittermas

 





Here is a card that I can actually show you. While ago I colored a lot of squirrels and trees with the intention to use them for my regional seminar swaps. But I had no time to finish them. So tonight I decided to make a card using them. I just cut out one squirrel and one tree and made this card.
This is the first card in over a week that I have made for "fun". Last weekend I didn't stamp anything, and yesterday I was so tired after work, that I just spent few hours watching Brothers and Sisters (Season 2 DVDs).
This morning I was at a vendor fair at our Apartment Complex leasing office. It was FUN. Then we went to AT&T and I got me an iCrack 4 (I mean iPhone 4), so I was pretty busy playing with it until we went out for dinner. LoL. It's addicting.
Anyway, here's the card I made tonight. Scroll down for supplies I used.



supplies:
stamps: merry crittermas
ink: staz on,garden green, baja breeze, real red, blushing bride, soft suede
paper: whisper white, watercolor, baja breeze, blushing bride, candy lane dsp
other: rhinestones, aqua painter, candy lane fabric, brights designers buttons.

Comments

Very nice watercoloring!
Christie
www.stampshacklady.blogspot.com