Because I Care - New Catalog Sneak Peak



When you are reading this probably I'll be in Canada, on my way to Canada, or somewhere out there. While I am on business trip there, I have scheduled posts here, so you can see more creations using the Sneak Peek products from the SU! new catalog.

This time I have a little sneak peek using the Because I care stamp set, which is level 1 hostess set in the new catalog.As a demonstrator I got it for free from SU! as part of purchasing the new color bundle. SU! is awesome and spoils us with gifts :)
I just LOVE hydrangeas, as they remind me of home and of my grandmother. She had a lot of those in her yard, where she lived until she was 98, she passes away 2 years ago ( 98yr old).
Anyway...as well I used the new concord crush in color for the hydrangea (to watercolor it), I just scribled with the marker on the inside of one of the lids from the brads/buttons etc and picked the color with my aqua painter, since we don't have the ink pads yet.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.






supplies:
stamps: because I care
ink: staz-on, concord crush marker, old olive
paper: old olive, whisper white, watercolor, concord crush, the write stuff dsp
other: old olive taffeta ribbon (holiday mini 2009), perfect polka dots embossing folder, top note die, oval punch, scallop oval punch, aqua painter, curly label punch

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok how did the top note die come in to play? I can guess but i don't want to embarrass myself lol

Neena Johnson
Lawndale California
liannallama said…
simply stunning! Thanks for posting!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful watercoloring-beautiful card!