Yet another sneak peek, though I am not sure I Like how it turned out


Here is yet another sneak peek. However I was very tired (still am) while I was making this card, so I am not really sure I like how it came out. I was playing around with the Smooch spritz, and even with the color catcher I got it all over the foam board I have against the wall LoL. I am glad that one was there, otherwise would have been all over the wall!! As well I used the new Presto Specialty paper. I LOVE that paper. It has ghostlike images, you just rub some ink on it to reveal the image. Absolutely GORGEOUS!
Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

p.s. I will post the blog candy winner tomorrow. I am too tired to count and I don't want to make mistake :)



supplies:
stamps: elements of style
ink: rose red, soft suede, chocolate chip, versamark
paper: presto specialty paper, bashful blue, kraft, very vanilla
other: smooch spritz in cabin log and vanilla, spritzer tool

Comments