Little bit of Magic - Summer mini Sneak Peek



Here is yet another sneak peek from the summer mini catalog. This is a stamp set that is called Little bit of Magic. I liked this set because it's perfect for watercoloring. That's what I did and after the image was dry I used creamy caramel to sponge over it and on the edges to get more vintage look. That wasn't my original intent, but as I went along it seemed fitting. So that's what I did.
Scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.




supplies:
stamps: little bit of magic
ink: staz on in jet black, bashful blue, sahara sand, real red, rich razzleberry, old olive, blush blossom, creamy caramel
paper: rich razzleberry prints dsp, rich razzleberry, watercolor, kraft, old olive
other: vintage brads, aqua painter, sponges, old olive satin ribbon

Comments

Jonia said…
Ilina, I love this card and I received mine yesterday and have not played with it yet! This makes me want to go home from work and start playing! Wonderful card.
Anne Pavlosky said…
Thanks for inspiring me. This card is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to play with this stamp. Thanks for sharing.
stampingmadly said…
Great card, Ilina. Nice coloring, lovely combo of colors.