Sweet Pea

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions

Another 12 hr work day is over. Tomorrow is a new day!
Here is another simple card I made tonight, it took me about 20 min, I am usually not that fast with making cards. I think if any of you tries to CASE the card it may take like 5 min. ;-)
I again used the new Occasions mini goodies for this one, this time the Sweet pea set, stitched felt embellishments and sweet pea paper pack. It's all about sweet pea tonight.

Scroll down for complete list of supplies :)


Supplies:
stamps: Little Angel (Occasions mini 2010)
paper: kraft, pretty in pink, sweet pea paper stack
(Occasions mini 2010)
ink: chocolate chip
other: linen thread, scallop trim border punch (SAB 2010), sweet pea stitched flowers
(Occasions mini 2010)

Comments

Love this card, will have to CASE for sure!!!
Kristy
Sharon Wheet said…
Love this card. I am a demonstrator also. when i saw the felt flowers i could see this potential! what a wonderful card!!!
Jan Hoyt said…
Great card, love the layout and colors. TFS! Jan Hoyt