Still time to make your Christmas cards

12 Days of Holiday Sales and Specials on my Instructions

I keep telling myself that I still have time to make my XMas cards. Having to work 7 days a week ,12 hrs a day thew off my schedule, and now I am finding alternate solution for my XMas cards, which is called simple design, where in one evening I can make at least 5 cards, so I have them in time for Xmas. I was thinking today, and I realized that the card I posted yesterday I can convert it to a Xmas card. I like how it come out, I called it Holiday Mini and Mini Occasions meet :)

Scroll down for complete list of supplies.


Supplies:
stamps: dot,dot,dot (occasions mini 2010), Christmas greetings
paper: Christmas cocoa, very vanilla real red
ink: whisper white craft ink pad
other: real red satin ribbon (Occasions mini), linen thred, button, Scallop trim border (SAB 2010)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the elegant simple Christmas card with the DSP, and using the new scallop punch....I am all for simple/easy and as usual, you outdid yourself! Hope to see more simple/easy (?) cards in the future - btw, I have to finish my Christmas cards too! Mary L at mklecuyer@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
I have been following your blog for awhile and you always have nice work. It is funny because I was just looking at the cover of my paper crafts magazine and thinking how much I like the layout of the card on the cover and then I checked my email and you blog post is here and it is the same layout - I don't know if you planned that or not but it is and I will be using it soon also! Thanks for sharing. And btw I live in Woodstock,GA.
Monika Davis
monikastamp.wordpress.com
Sarah said…
Such a beautiful card! I love your work!