North Cali is beautiful

As the tile says, North California is beautiful, especially driving through Napa Valley.

I just wanted to remind you that the blog candy will close on Friday early morning when I will use www.random.com to pick a winner of the Fall Flair stamp set.

As well I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments and compliments of my work. Sitting in the hotel room was a pleasure to read all the comments left so far.

Thank you.

As well here is my dinner. LoL.... we went to this Japanese restourant in Oakland and I just wanted some noodles, and here is what I got. My coworker and I cracked up when the waiter brought this huge bowl of seafood and some noodles. It was HUGE and that shrimp staring at me!!! Hilarious!!!!

Comments

LOL, um how did it taste????
Lena95469 said…
haha thats funny. I live in northern california and if you ever get a chance to go to shelter cove you should . Its so beautiful!
Char in So Cal said…
XOXOX shrimp!!!!!!! Those mushrooms are adorable!!!

Have a safe trip home :0)

Char in So Cal
{scrampaddict} {at} {cox} {dot} {net}