Weekend Sketch Challenge 92 and Berry Christmas






Here is another card I made for a sketch challenge, this time it's the Weekend Sketch Challenge 92 . For this card I used the new Berry Christmas stamp set, Christmas Cocoa dsp and the new Misletoe ribbon bundle. The size of the card is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".

Scroll down for complete list of supplies used for this card.



supplies:
stamps: berry christmas
ink: old olive, real red, chocolate chip, basic gray
paper: whisper white, real red, soft suede, christmas cocoa dsp
other: misletoa ribbon bundle, rhinestone brad, label nestabilities, petals-a-plenty embossing folder



Comments

Nelia said…
Cute!!! I love the embossing and the ribbon too.
Sharon Harnist said…
Great job with the sketch challenge -- thanks so much for playing! Love that stamp!
Tammy Q Howell said…
I love this card. What a neat idea to use the brad as a tie for the ribbon! I will have to try this. I was looking for ideas on using the Berry Christmas Stampin' Up! stamp set and found yours. I hope to receive my order today. Thanks for sharing. howe1472atbellsouthdotnet