Sick Hanna and our new place


NEW AUGUST CLASS- PRE-REGISTRATION CLOSES on MONDAY NIGHT (AUGUST 31st) Flight of the Butterfly Suitcase and card set



Here is another card I made using the PTI On My Couch stamp set.
Here is a card I made using the Single Hanna Stamps. This one is sick Hanna. I stamped with Staz-on on watercolor paper and watercolored the image. The designer paper is retired dsp from SU! called Bella Birds. If you scroll down you will see pictures of our new place and our community here in Alpharetta, GA. I like it so far. Today all day we were shopping...first we went to rent a car, then to the GA own credit union, then to lunch, then to the Mall, which is huge, then home, then we went to look for a car, to the supermarket and Walmart. Now I am dead tired. LoL. At least we got lamps for the two bedrooms, since there is no light in neither bathroom.

Last night we went out for dinner at the nearby sushi place, Nana's Sushi.... they have some great sushi at quite resonable pirces. And another thing that I like about this area is that there are quite few sushi places!!!

Ok, scoll down for pictures. The last picture is the room that will be my craft room, once I unpack everything and set it up.


















Comments

Gail said…
Wow, how beautiful, best of luck in your new place.
g
Monique said…
It looks really nice...and great card :)...
Claire Lawrence said…
wow, snazzy place!!!! I can't wait to see your very own craft room! no space competition! the pool looks great too! blessings on your first day tomorrow!!! Love, Claire
Jaspere said…
Gorgeous card and such a beautiful new place.
What a beautiful place! Wow! It looks perfect for stamping peacefully! :)