Holiday Mini Catalog Sneak Peek





Are you ready for a sneak peek????
While a lot of demonstrators are attending convention, I treated myself with an overnight order of the holiday mini pre-order stamps and other goodies, which arrived this morning.

Gosh, this days I feel I just give you sneak peeks :) I case-d this card from the new Holiday Mini SU! catalog. I love these ornaments, and yeah I pulled out the sewing machine for this card. I am still not so good in sewing, but it's getting better. I think it's good for a self learner. :)

Scroll down for complete list of supplies :)


supplies:
stamps: delightful decorations, sparkle and shine wheel, berry christmas
paper: whisper white, bashful blue
ink: whisper white craft ink, bashful blue, real red, more mustard, old olive
other: old olive taffeta ribbon, ornament punch, sewing machine, thread



Comments

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to get my hands on that new punch too! :-)
Unknown said…
Too Cute!!
Melissa
Stacey Carter said…
Love the set and the card!
Anonymous said…
nice... that is on my list.. not sure about the wheel. i always struggle with those.

denise