Another Mini Catalog Sneek Peek - Cold and Cuddly





When I first time looked through the mini catalog (Available September 1st) I knew I had to have this new stamp set, Cold and Cuddly, because it has this cute images, especially this little penguin. I LOVE penguins (and many other things : dolphins, turtles, puppies, butterflies ....). So last night while I was waiting and tracking my husbands flight back home I made this card.

It always freaks me out when flights are delayed due to servicing of the aircraft, the flight left about 1 1/2 late from Denver, CO. To be honest, I don't really like Denver Airport, they gave me such a hard time back in 2002, I guess the 9/11 event was still fresh and everyone was still very causious. But I was just a college student, who came to the US to do Hope Youth Corps. What an irony, college student from Macedonia (third world country) coming to Denver, CO to serve the poor. But hey, I didn't complain, that was my site and that is what for I got the scholarship. But it was thon of FUN! Who would ever know that I will meet my husband one year later again doing Hope Youth Corps, but in Romania. Ok, I am going off tangent now.

For this card I used the new Cold and Cuddly stamp set, and the new Snowfall window sheets. I did some sewing, and I am proud of myself, I think I figured out how I can saw straight, I just drew the lines with a pencil and ruller and sew along them. Easy Peasy.

I am not going to bore you any more, so scroll down for complete list of supplies I used for this card.




supplies:
stamps: Cold and Cuddly, Christmas Greetings
ink: Bashful blue, basic gray, versamark, real red, pumpkin pie
paper: whisper white, real red textured, bashful blue, snowfall window sheets
other : whisper white taffeta ribbon, white embossing powder, heat tool, sewing machine



Comments

That is soo cute!! Thanks for Sharing. I too ordered this stamp set, my dear friend loves penguins and thats why I had ordered it!
Tina said…
This is an awsome card! I love that stamp set and am going to have to get it. your colors are perfect!