More Desk Top Organizer Card Sets Part #2

**** Pre-Registration for the following classes is open until 10pm on June 30th
Country Living Summer Cookout Kit****


Here is the second batch of card sets I made. All of the sets are packaged in Desk Top Organizer which I made using Desk Top Organizer template available over www.papertreyink.com (My Timeless Templates). These sets are made using Paper Trey ink stamps and all of the supplies used are listed below each card set. As I said in my previous post, whatever doesn't sell at the Farmers Market tomorrow where I will be the featured artist, will go in my Etsy Store. Do you want any of these card sets, just shoot me and email and I will save it for you and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Supplies:
stamps: Wishing You
ink: pale plum, perfect plum, always artichoke, apricot appeal, pretty in pink
paper: whisper white, always artichoke, pale plum, perfect plum
other: always artichoke narrow grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch



Supplies:
stamps: Bird Watching and Bird Wathcing Additions
ink: regal rose, pumpkin pie, chocolate chip
paper: PTI white, regal rose, pumpkin pie, Sweet Always dsp
other: buttons, scallop edge punch



Supplies:
stamps: Bird Watching Additions and Bird Watching, Very Versatile (SU!), simple friendship (SU!)
ink: soft sky, chocolate chip, close to cocoa
paper: close to cocoa, soft sky, PTI white
other: buttons, soft sky ribbon

Comments

Ann said…
I saw these on SCS, and I just had to come over and comment--these are so great! I really love the soft sky/choc. chip ones!
Lisa Lara said…
Me too! These are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
how many cards to you put in the boxes? bjr13077@yahoo.com
Barb-NY