Hanna Stamps! Sneak Peek Day #1

Here is a little sneak peek from Hanna Stamps! It's TRAIN RILEY. He is so stinkin' cute, this Riley along with another one and three sets will be released on Monday night. So, join us for the release party on Monday, April 6th from 9pm-11pm over the Hanna Forum! at Splitcoast stampers. Sorry for the bad quality images, the weather here is funky and it's impossible to take good pics. Be sure to check out the other design team members blog located on the left side bar.

****edited to change the first picture**** I added better one :)


Comments

Jaspere said…
Riley is absolutely adorable. Love the train image...it would be great for birthday cards for boys.
Vicki G said…
Oh my Gosh Ilina!! this is adorable!!!!
Vicki
Callie said…
OMG!! I'm loving this Riley. My Dad collects trains... so add this to my "must have" list!