Stamp Club

I am excited to announce that I am offering a Stamp Club.
It will run for 6 months and with 6 members.
Each member will need to place an order of $25 each month and each member will take their turn of being a hostess for the month (i.e. receive hostess benefits)
You can chose to pick up your order (if you are in Philly area) or I could mail it to you (you'll need to pay for the shipping)
In addition, with each's month order you will receive supplies for 2 projects to make, whether a card, scrapbook page or a 3-D item with complete instructions.

I will be accepting sign-ups until February 15th. The club will happen if we get 6 people, or 5 willing to go for 5 months for $30 per month.

If interested please email me at : ilina.crouse@gmail.com or leave me a comment here (make sure you put in your email address or other contact so I have way of communicating with you)

The payments will be due to the 25th of each month. If you are sending check please make it earlier, so there is time to clear.

Comments