Petal Pizzaz

Here is a little Stampin' Up! sneak peek. This set is called Petal Pizzaz and it will be featured in the new catalog which will be released on January 19th. When I saw this set I had to have it, it was FLOWERS after all. But when I tried to make a card I was stuck since the images are bold and that is not really me. I was like no coloring??!?!? But here is what I came up with.
SUPPLIES:
stamps: Petal Pizzaz, Upsy Daisy
ink: pumpkin pie, rose red, taken with teal, old olive
paper: old olive dsp, whisper white, pumpkin pie, taken with teal
other: top note tie, nestabilities, rose red grosgrain ribbon, buttons, horizontal slot punch

Comments

Jaspere said…
I LOVE THIS!!! The colors are fantastic and yes I love this set. Gotta have this one.
Kristin said…
this is an awesome set! the card looks great... looks like you colored it ;-) lol
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous ...beaut colours ...so fresh and cheery!
Cheryl Walker said…
Pretty card, and love the new set that you used on this and the colors as well!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl
Unknown said…
great colors! love your use of embellishments!
Lynne.W said…
This is so pretty.I love those flowers.
xxLynne