Love is Just a Word Until....

....Someone comes along and gives it a meaning.
When I saw this stamp at Unity Stamp Co., I knew I had to get it. So here is a simple card I made using it. I made this one for my husband. I am ashamed to say of the amount of cards I make, and the amount of cards I make for my hubby (few per year), I need to change that.
Oh yeah, the court case, we got good news about it. Judgment was found in our favor. So it's all good :)

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Unity STamp co. , calendar alphabet SU!
ink: momento black
paper: old olive, real red, white, soft sky
other: nestabilities, copics, buttons,corner rounder punch, circle punch

Comments

Jaspere said…
What a great stamp and great card. Glad to hear everything worked out in court too.
Teresa Kline said…
I luv this, very pretty...I have never used Unity, I luv there images, but I am not sure about how they are used....I will have to try one someday....tfs! *~*
Unknown said…
so pretty!

isn't it ironic that our loved ones to get fewer of our cards?