Spill the Beans and Award(s)

Ok, I guess it's about time I spill the beans.
It's official, I am Design Team Member of Hanna Stamps! I still can't believe it! I remember about 1-2 weeks ago I received PM from Hanna Stamps! over SCS, I mean from Kristi Ferro, and the title of the message was " Your Work", the first thought was , did I offend anyone with my work, I mean with the cards I have posted on Splitcoast LOL. But the message wasn't that at all. She was asking me if I would ever consider being on the Hanna Stamps! Design Team! I almost fell of my chair (I was in school working on a project in the computer lab while reading this message, lol, and we have those chairs with wheel and the floor is pretty slick ,so it's easy to fall off the chair :P)
Anyway, I said I will be so happy to be, the next day she sent me the DT guidelines etc etc etc.....

So now I am proud to say that I am Hanna Stamps! Design Team member, and I can't wait to start sharing the Hanna Stamps! creations with you!

Now onto the awards,
I always feel humbled when I receive an award or win a contest or something, and I always feel like I don't deserve it. But my fellow Hanna Stamps! DT member Diana Gibbs "tagged" me with an award, well few to chose from.. LoL... ok, it's quite amazing ,I have been following Diana's blog for quite a while now, but I don't know how I found her blog. Anyway, I was amazed to found out that she is my fellow INKredible, one of my upline's groups. And she has same birthday as me, and now we are on the same design team, and she lives in AZ, and my hubby and I were talking the other day about moving to Arizona where is warm and dry (no freezing winters and humid summers, he can't stand the cold, and I can't stand the humidity, I am fine with dry heat though).
Anyway, here are the awards:



I want to pass this awards to ( you can choose which ever you want :) )
Jessie , I met Jessie over the MFT forum, and since then I started following her blog, her creations are just amazing, you should check them out!
Candice , I met her over the MFT forum as well, but then at the Hanna Stamps!, she is as well Hanna Stamps! DT member. I love her creations!
and Cheryl , she is in my SCS blogger group #3, and she makes those cute cards, and her bows are just wonderful, the way she makes them , so amazing.
Well, I guess it's time for me to jump onto creating, it has been lazy couple days, yesterday I didn't make anything, I spent all day on front of my computer doin' nothing, well I chatted then talked to my mother for few hours, then she was searching for recipes for cake I can make for Xmas to bring over my in-laws, as I decided to make a Macedonian cake (I think the right word would be torte) instead of American Apple Pie, to change up things little bit, and I have really been missing my Macedonian food!

Comments

Tina said…
Yeah for you! Congrats on getting on the Hanna stamps design team! Hve fun!
Jaspere said…
Congrats! That is a dream come true.
Anonymous said…
Welcome, welcome to the Hanna Team! We're tickled that you've joined us, and I can hardly wait to see your interpretation with the newest stamps!

:o) Bev
Kristin said…
Congratulations!! they are lucky to get you.
Cheryl Walker said…
Congratulations on your Awesome news, that is soooo exciting!!!!! You will have alot of fun im sure, she has some darling stamps!!! Cant wait to see your designs!!!! :)

Also wanted to thank you for the award, and the kind words:) That is sooooo sooooo sweeet of you hun!!! Hope you have a wonderful night!!

Hugs,
cheryl
Sandra MacLean said…
Congratulations Ilina!! It's so nice to have you on the team! :D
Tangii said…
Hey congratulations on the DT! Kristi has a great group of very talented ladies...you're gonna have a great time!
Anonymous said…
Congratulations!!! I am sure you will enjoy the challenge!