MFT Sneak Peak- Scallop envelope tea bag holder

Wow, it's been few days since I haven't posted anything. I didn't really have time to make anything since Sean and I went over his parents for Thanksgiving, and there were no conditions for me to craft even thought I brought my stuff LOL
Anyways, here is a little tea bag holder I made with the BigZ Sizzix scallop envelope die. I used the new MFT set which will be released on Wednesday night. Stay tuned for more sneak peaks. The new sets are just AmaZIng!


Supplies:
stamps: MFT
paper: chocolate chip, PTI white, pink pirouette
ink: rose red, pink pirouette, copic markers, tuxedo black momento
other: pearls, white liquid applique, white gel pen, sizzix scallop envelope die , chocolate chip polytwill ribbon

ENJOY!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What lovely work...as always!
Carmen said…
oh way how freakin' cute is that!!
Cheryl Walker said…
Toooo darn cute!!!! I love this idea, and it turned out soooo darling :)

cheryl
Unknown said…
this is fantastic. great craftsmanship and awesome idea!
Jaspere said…
That is just adorable. Love the sizzix die and that stamp set. Fun, fun, fun.