Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 64

Today's Weekend Sketch Challenge over Beate's Blog Fresh and Fun was this sketch, and I decided to play right away and finally make a fall card, I have made quite few Xmas cards but no fall ( I don't make Halloween cards, in Europe we didn't have Halloween, so it's not something I am used to celebrate). For first time I decided to use my Autumn Harvest set, and Juntos dps (from the Spanish catty), as well I used the sentiment from Loads of Love accessories stamp set. Scroll down for complete list of supplies.

SUPPLIES:
stamps: Autumn Harvest, Loads of Love Accessories
ink: staz-on in jet black, Always Artichoke, More Mustard, Really Rust
paper: really rust, more mustard, Juntos dsp
other: window word punch, circle nestabillities, always arthicoke and more mustard narrow grosgrain ribbon, paper piercing tool, sponge doubers.

Comments

Beate said…
Wonderful Fall card! Great coloring! Thanks for playing!
Hugs and smiles
Crystal said…
nice color combo and I love how you used the ribbon!!
airbornewife said…
Oh.. this is so pretty.. love the color combination that you have used here. great card!
Anonymous said…
This is so very pretty!! :)
Dori Shelton said…
Great Fall Card. I love the colors, they are very eye-catching!
Kathryn said…
Such a BEAUTIFUL Fall card -- love the rich colors -- very pretty! :)