Baby It's Cold Outside

Before I go into today's card I just wanted to post the edited version of the yesterday's card, everything was kind of white and floating, so I decided to add some ground and background (sky), I used B000 and 0 copic for the sky, and E35, E37 and E57 and 0 for the ground, as well I added some blender solution to the pants of the scarecrow so they look more old :) Its kind of funny, but I started using more purple in my cards, purple hasn't really been my color the past several years, I remember in primary and early High School it was my favorite color. LOL, then blue became my favorite color (and still is). I think after making 150 favors with elegant eggplant and pale plum, purple got kinda attached to me...LoL....SO here is a purple winter card :) I used the set from MFT Baby it's Cold Outside, and colored it with copics, I added the little fuzzy looking color to the scarf and boots with copics and paper towel, I added some dazzing diamonds glitter and as well Crystal Effects (the the buttons and nose of the snowman). I stamed the snowflakes on the background layer with versamark and embossed with irediscent embossing powder, and the one on the perfect plum were stamped with perfect plum ink. And on the end I added ribbon (I think it was Martha Stewards which I got in Michael's on clearance for 0.99)





Comments