Beate's sketch challenge

I decided to take Beate's sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:And here is what I came up with, though I didn't mean for the butterfly to be straight up, but angled, I realized what I did after I glued it, oh well.Materials used:
Stamps: Time well Spent
Inks: staz-on jet black, river rock, ruby red, real red (marker),pretty in pink (marker), blush blossom (marker), versamark
paper: ginger blossom dp, rubby red cardstock, river rock cardstock, vellum
accessories: silver brads, very vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
other: blender pens, crystal effects, watercolor pencils,dimensionals, 1/2" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch
Dimensions: 5" x 6"






Comments

Andrea, said…
fab card, great colours and I love the glossy butterfly
Great card. Love your paper and color choices.