Today's cards

For this card, I used soft sky card stock and classic ink pad, whisper white card stock,versamark ink pad, iriscendent embossing powder (not SU), and the Snowflake spot stamp set.



For this one I used Brocade bkg DP, chocolate chip card stock and classic ink pad, always arthicoke and whisper white cardsctok, white gel pen, always arthichoke ribbon and Meaning of a life stamp set (retired)
I used pumpkin pie cardstock, basic black cardstock, always arthichoke cardstock, paper glaze(I applied it with a painting brush along the edges of the pumpkins and the tops of the pumpkins). Always arthicoke classic ink pad, pumpkin pie ink pad for watercoloring the pumpkins with aqua painter. Staz-on for the pumpkins and classinc black for the sentinment. I used Fall whimsy set(retired) and Holidays and greetings stamp set

For this one I used the Holidays and Greetings stamp set and the Sidekick sayings, I used summer sun,old olive, close to cocoa and purely pomogranate inkpads for watercoloring the tree (I used traditional paint brushes), and brished some paper glaze on the star and the ornaments , Staz-on black inkpad, versamark ink pad, purely pomogranate, old olive and whisper white cardstock



Comments