Some old cards I have made

Birthday card for my best friend from Macedonia, I used two retired Stampin' Up sets, Best Blossom and Alphabet Soup and chalk inks, and not Stampin' Up papers and ribbon.
Sympathy card for my mother in law, when her sister passed away.
I used retired Stampin' Up set "Garden Collage", Sympathy stamp which is not Stampin' Up and not Stampin' Up papers

Birthday card for my mother in law
I used Roses in Winter and Sincere Salutation, chalk inks (not Stampin Up) and not Stampin Up papers and brads.


Stamping with bleach
Painted Posies and Too Terific Tags-retired Stampin Up
French Script - not Stampin' Up
papers and ribbon - not stampin Up
chalk ink-colorbox







I can't remember who's the maker of this stamp. I just love hydrangeas, they remind me of when I was child.
Colored with Stampin' Up Watercolor pencils

Comments